The MRA Renegade is a novel, spring assisted, straight pull, magazine fed firearm design. It is composed of a proprietary receiver, bottom metal, and proprietary bolt carrier with integrated, swap-able left or right hand charging handle. This builder kit is compatible with a wide variety of commonly available firearm parts and accessories. In this way, the user can build a rifle to meet their specific utility and budget.
The Renegade is designed and intended to not be capable of discharging ammunition in a semi-automatic fashion. The design is novel and is not derived from any restricted or prohibited firearm. Due to the action type and novel design, this firearm meets the legal standard of a non-restricted firearm as per the Canadian Firearms Act and related Regulations. The minimum overall length when assembled into a working firearm must be over 26″ to meet the standard of non-restricted.
We recommend using our MRA Renegade Barrel Torque Rod when assembling or performing work on the Renegade.
- Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
- Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
- Can be readily assembled to shoot 223 Rem, 5.56×45, .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie, 7.62×39, and many other cartridges
- Integrated QD port at the rear
- Extra-flared magwell
- Designed and manufactured entirely in Canada
- (1) MRA Renegade Receiver
- (1) MRA Renegade Bottom Metal
- (1) MRA Renegade Bolt Carrier (requires bolt, firing pin, cam pin, and retaining pin)
- (1) MRA Renegade Cylinder Charging Handle
- (1) MRA Renegade End Plate
- (1) MRA Renegade Barrel Gas Journal Seal .750″ diameter (allows the use of various aftermarket barrels with a gas port)
- (2) MRA Renegade Flush Fit Takedown Pins
- (1) MRA Renegade Rear Takedown Pin Spring
- Barrel, bolt, handguard, buttstock, lower parts kit, muzzle device
- Most AR-15 barrels, buttstocks, handguards, pistol grips, magazines, etc.
Not compatible with:
- AR-15 bolt carriers, AR-15 upper receivers, AR-15 lower receivers, AR-15 charging handles
Made in Canada