Action Enhancement Polymer Trigger & Duty Carry Kit for the M&P 2.0 (and 45) - Apex Tactical
The rating of this product is 0 out of 5
The Action Enhancement Trigger Kit is engineered to provide the M&P 2.0 pistol owner with a smooth, consistent 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. When installed this drop-in trigger kit will:
– Reduce trigger pull weight by approx. 1 lb. to 5.0-5.5 lbs. range
– Reduce pre-travel and over-travel by approx. 20%
– Deliver smooth uptake and reset with crisp trigger break
– Maintain factory safety values with center mounted pivoting safety
– Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
This kit REQUIRES the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, we strongly advise you upgrade to a new style sear housing block before installing this product. All function and reliability testing was done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring, therefore we cannot guarantee proper function without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring. Modern sear housing blocks can be found on Brownells.com and other online firearms product retailers.
For Use In These Guns
For use in all M&P M2.0 pistols in all sizes and variants, including the Full Size, Standard, Compact, and Subcompact.