On site, we have a 25 yard indoor shooting range. The rules of the range are:
1. No one is allowed on the range who is under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance.
2. No loaded firearms are to enter or exit the building. Firearms may only be loaded on the firing line.
3. Firearms and ammunition may be inspected by Saskatoon Gunworks staff at anytime. Any firearms or ammunition found to be unsafe or unserviceable will not be allowed to be used on the range.
4. All firearms and ammunition are subject to approval for use on the range.
5. Only one shooter is allowed per shooting lane. Only one firearm may be discharged at a time by a member or guest.
6. All persons entering the range will be charged accordingly.
7.All persons using the range must have all necessary documents for all their firearms present at the range. Documents required for restricted firearms are an Authorization to Transport (A.T.T), Registration certificates, as well as your physical firearms licence. We do not allow anyone use of the range who does not have the proper documents for their firearms.
8. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range. Ear muffs are required, ear plugs on their own are not enough.
9. Paper targets must be around 23"x35" in size for use on the range.
10. Shoulder holsters or crossdraw holsters are not allowed on the range. Hip or thigh holsters are permitted.
11. All firearms not being used on the firing line must have their magazines removed (if applicable), ammunition removed, and actions opened.
12. If a firearm malfunctions or becomes jammed, keep the firearm pointed downrange until the firearm can be cleared. DO NOT leave the shooting booth with a loaded or jammed firearm.
13. Saskatoon Gunworks Inc. and its staff shall not be held liable for any damages incurred from use of ammunition. Customers will resolve any issues with the manufacture of the product.
14. All persons on the range will comply with all instructions from a Range Officer.
15. If you see any unsafe activity on the range, report it to us immediately.
16. Any violation of range safety rules will result in immediate reprimand, an applicable fine, and possible dismissal from the range.
Calibers you can shoot on the range are:
-Handgun calibers from .22LR to 500 S&W. Rifles that are chambered in handgun calibers are acceptable as well.
-Rimfire (.22LR, .22WMR, .17HMR)
Ammunition that is armour piercing, or that has a steel core is not allowed for use on the range.
A membership for 1 year is $285. A guest pass for a day is $30 per person.
Note: We no longer allow the use of .223 / 5.56x45 or shotguns. Too much damage was being caused due to a variety of factors.