Our Enhanced Quad Rail (EQ) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The EQ system features x4 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated half of the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock picatinny rails, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
Are you attaching this handguard to a standard threaded upper receiver?
Our handguards use the BAR interface ( Not included) and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed.
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.